This server behavior lets you insert a SocialNetwork LogIn link in your pages.
The extension use the server-to-server technologie to verify the user autentication validity after the user is redirect to your site from SocialNetwork site.
- Log-in on your site like standard Dreamweaver log-in behavior to be compatible with Dreamweaver restrict access behavior
- Return the collection of SocialNetwork user fields to show on your site SocialNetwork user info
- DataBase transaction so you can insert/update records on your server depending on log-in status between always/success/error
YahooHow is the workflow of this extension:
- The user click on the SocialNetwork login button or link in one of your pages
- The extension redirect the user on SocialNetwork site and the user must autheticate on SocialNetwork.
- After the user is authenticated SocialNetwork redirect back on your site with a security token in the query.string.
- The extension detect the return back from SocialNetwork and with a server-to-server request send the token to SocialNetwork and if the token is valid SocialNetwork return all the user info.
- With the user e-mail or the username returned from the SocialNetwork the extension check on your database if the user is registerd on your site and if the registration is valid log the user on your site creating the session "MM_UserName" like the standard Dreamweaver log-in behavior so this log-in will have the same result as the user log-in on your page.