Asp Advanced Mail lets you send e-mail from your web pages. It provides support for the most popular e-mail objects:
Persits AspEmail - Cdonts - CdoSys - Dimac JMail
Soft Artisan SMTPmail - ServerObjects AspMail. Available features:
- Send e-mail from form and/or from recordset.
- Support to write extended Sql statement for the recordset.
- Progress Bar on e-mail sending.
- Support for Html or plain text body text, e-mail priority, Cc list, Bcc list, return receipt, reply-to.
- Support to get body text from file or from form field or from recordset field or write yourself.
- Get the body text from a dynamic page from your site or from any domain
- Upload files and send in attachment (With all the features of my AspUpload extension).
- Support for embedded images (If your component support this option)
- Support for attached files (List of files and/or all files in folder)
- Get the path of the files to send from the recordset's fields
- Support for replace string in body text to personalize e-mail body text.
- Select the charset for the mail
- Send form field value to the redirect page
- Create a registration confirmation mail (Only with PlugIn installed)
- Create a generic password for user registration (Only with PlugIn installed)
- Send mail to retrieve lost passwords
- Report for Uploaded files is sent to the redirect page
- Report error for each mail is sent to the redirect page
The new version 2.3.2 has 2 behaviors:
one with upload files and one without upload files feature.
The version without upload files is compatible with server side validation