This server Behaviors lets you add a visual HTML editor ( the Open Source TinyMCe
) to your page and the user can create formatted content pages without having to know any HTML code. It Works like a Word Processor
This HTML text editor brings to the web many of the powerful functionalities of known desktop editors like Word. It's really lightweight and doesn't require any kind of installation on the client computer.
You can be sure the editor will behave in the same way in all browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera. All browsers will manage and provide the same content.
* You can use the default insert/update record behaviors with this extension
* Open the editor in full window
* Css style support
* Font formatting: type, size, color, bold, italic, etc
* Text formatting: alignment, indentation, bullets list, etc
* Cut, Paste and Paste as Plain Text, Undo and Redo
* Paste from Word cleanup with auto detection
* Link creation
* Anchors support
* Image insertion, with upload and server browsing support
* Table creation and editing (add, delete rows, etc)
* Table cells editing (size, colors, etc)
* Form fields
* Right click context menus support
* Complete toolbar customization
* Skins support
* Spell checker
* Image and file links upload and server repository browser.
* Images resize
* For web users it's simply easy to use!