This server Behaviors lets you add a visual HTML editor ( the Open Source TinyMCe
) to your page and the user can create formatted content pages without having to know any HTML code. It Works like a Word Processor
This HTML text editor brings to the web many of the powerful functionalities of known desktop editors like Word. It's really lightweight and doesn't require any kind of installation on the client computer.
You can be sure the editor will behave in the same way in all browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera. All browsers will manage and provide the same content.
New important feature in the last release.
We add a Pdf-Converter to this Asp WYSIWYG Editor that can create a pdf file from the editor HTML content on-the-fly. To use this feature you must have our extension "Asp Html To Pdf
" installed on your developement computer because the editor use the "Asp Html To Pdf
" extesnion to create the pdf.
* You can use the default insert/update record behaviors with this extension
* Open the editor in full window
* Css style support
* Font formatting: type, size, color, bold, italic, etc
* Text formatting: alignment, indentation, bullets list, etc
* Cut, Paste and Paste as Plain Text, Undo and Redo
* Paste from Word cleanup with auto detection
* Link creation
* Anchors support
* Image insertion, with upload and server browsing support
* Table creation and editing (add, delete rows, etc) - one of the best systems in the market.
* Table cells editing (size, colors, etc)
* Form fields
* Right click context menus support
* Complete toolbar customization
* Skins support
* Spell checker
* Image and file links upload and server repository browser.
* Images resize:
The supported component for resizing images are: AspImage - AspSmartImage - AspJpeg - AspThumb - Vije Resize Image (Free component) - ImgWriter - Aurigma Graphics Processor 2002 - Aurigma Graphics Mill 2.0 - Chestysoft csImage - Chestysoft csXImage - XnView - ASP.NET ( I use the .NET Framework to resize the images from an asp page)
* For web users it's simply easy to use!
* Convert Html to Pdf (require Asp.Net 2.0 installed on the server and require DwZone "Asp Html to Pdf" extension installed)